Monday, August 31, 2009

driving... driving... and more driving...

i drove a lot last week.
i decided it must have been over 30 hours in 8 days. probably more...
i also listened to a lot of music. that was happy.

it was good to catch up with people last week. i got to see emmy & jenna
and we played with my new computer. :)


i also got to see my dad & stepmom, lunch with my sis, an afternoon with the heires', two nights out with elisabeth, and tittyung time. i was a busy kid.

friday i drove out to battle creek to drop off my stuff in my new room, then i headed over to chicago for the weekend. jess, heather, gregory and i had a wonderful time hanging out.


gpa musical.... ?? :)


us vs. the bean.

our usual photo shoot...



last night i drove back here and settled into my room. i met a few people last night and learned a new card game (and kind of dominated at it...)

today was our first day of work and it went really well. we did some get-to-know-you type stuff (of course. we're outdoor educators.) and high ropes training this afternoon. i like the people on my team and i'm looking forward to getting to know them over the next 6 weeks while i'm here. del (the director here) was already talking about how he wants to help me and anyone else who comes through here find jobs after our experience here, which was good to hear. i'm still torn in a lot of was as to exactly what i want to be doing next, but it's always good to have someone looking out for you.



"... i never told you what i should have said, no i never told you, i just held it in, and now i miss everything about you." - Colbie Caillat I Never Told You

No comments:

Post a Comment