Saturday, April 11, 2009

do not judge me.

some people i know have done this on facebook.
it amused me because it has to do with music.
and most things are amusing when your brain is fried from doing homework all day...



Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.

Pick Your Artist: copeland

Are you male or female: she changes your mind

Describe yourself: control freak

How do you feel about yourself: not so tough found out

Describe where you currently live: testing the strong ones

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: california

Your best friend is: by my side

Your favorite color is: the grey man

You know that: what do i know?

What's the weather like: brightest

What is life to you: hold nothing back

What is the best advice you have to give: love is a fast song

If you could change your name, what would it be?: kite

Your favorite food is: coffee


"you have my attention, like you've had all the while. since that first day when you made my heart smile with loving eyes and tired sighs that flow... " copeland- you have my attention

No comments:

Post a Comment