Wednesday, April 1, 2009

real exciting... right??

okay. so i needed some time to set this up a little more before i really posted.
i think i already like the format better than my good old xanga.

you can catch up on the past 5ish years of my life on www.xanga.com/higher_than_I
but i think i'll be posting here from now on.


i have just a few more days in michigan before heading back to honeyrock on sunday. i'm not at all looking forward to all of that car time. i just get bored. and lonely. and impatient. if i didnt have music/sermons to listen to and amazing friends to talk to on the phone, i wouldnt make it on those drives.

spring break has been really good. it has felt like an eternity, but in a good way. i really needed the break. it was fanatastic to spend time with friends in evart for a week, and i absolutely LOVE volunteering at springhill, so that was super fun too.
my time at my mom's house was pretty good too. it was good to just be here and get some stuff taken care of, though i've still got a lot to do.
i had SO much fun in nashville over the past week. it was great to hang out with rachel, and such a bonus to also get to spend time with murphy, cassie, and joy.
rachel and i drove back to michigan today and i leave again this sunday... so it's going to be a busy next few days of finishing up things here and there.

and that's all of the excitement for now.
my favorite josh radin song just came on pandora.com
oh bliss
"...the best thing i can give to you is for me to go, leave you alone, you've got growin up to do. looks like the rain's falling down on me, it's drowning me now, and all i want is to come back home..." - josh radin, you got growin' up to do

No comments:

Post a Comment