Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FAVORITES

i'm in a really good mood. it's been a fun week- much easier than last week thus far, which i appreciate. and i'm 2 hours into my evening/morning off combo day! yessssss. though i think i have to drive into town tomorrow to do paperwork, so i won't be getting quite as much sleeping in as i'd like.

oh well.

sometimes i decide that everything is my "favorite".
i have a lot of favorites.
here are a few current ones...

enjoying THIS a lot at the moment-

i love this so much that today i even accidently had it open in 2 different windows on my computer. hmmm. music glutton? maybe...
( pandora.com )

gotta give some love to my dear rachel, the birthday girl. (happy 24th!) if you're a super sleuth (and you're bored with time on your hands) you may be able to find some stuff i wrote for her hidden in her website... :)

i've been meaning to subscribe to this for a long time... so a month or so ago i did. i spent a good amount of time today reading the september/october edition. fantastic. especially the "not going back to school guide".

settlers. oh man. my addiction...

that's it for now.
enjoy. :)

"take me above your light, carry me through the night, hold me secure in flight, sing me to sleep tonight..." owl city, hello seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment